Studio Intern Mentorships
MEMENTO & MUSE is a custom gift design studio based in North Carolina, serving businesses and other gift-givers nationwide. We've been featured by publications such as The Glitter Guide, Southern Weddings, & Cottage Hill.
If you're a college student interested in marketing, design, and/or business -- and you enjoy working with your hands -- an intern mentorship at MEMENTO & MUSE could be a perfect fit for you!
Our intern mentorships are a unique opportunity to work directly with a small business founder and learn about numerous other artisan entrepreneurs. You'll experience a behind-the-scenes glimpse of both MEMENTO & MUSE's daily challenges and triumphs, as well as our pursuit of a big-picture growth strategy...with plenty of opportunities to help create something beautifully meaningful with your own two hands.
Qualified candidates will be a college junior, senior, or graduate student, and must be able to commit 8-9 hours per week (afternoon to early evening) in a Raleigh, North Carolina studio.
I look forward to hearing from you!
Founder, MEMENTO & MUSE
Studio Intern Qualifications
Required Skills & Characteristics
- Strong work ethic
- Excellent writing abilities
- Well-organized self-starter
- Efficient internet researcher (i.e. great at tracking down information)
- Interest in marketing, design, and/or business fields
- Comfortable working with your hands
- Comfortable being around a sweet studio dog :-)
- Good handwriting (or even calligraphy!)
- Basic photography and photo composition (iPhone photography works too)
- Simple document/graphic design
Though this position doesn't have hourly compensation, a small weekly gas stipend is provided. Intern opportunities for Fall 2017 will revolve around hands-on assistance with gift box production, as well as occasional computer-based assignments (largely marketing-related).