The Gift Design Process
- Tell us your "what" and "why." Your unique story will be the foundation for truly meaningful gifts!
- Sign up & submit your deposit. To reserve your place in MEMENTO & MUSE's production calendar, submit your deposit and e-sign your order agreement through our secure online platform. (*PLEASE NOTE*: Due to demand, we are not able to provide "spec" design work before a deposit has been placed. However, examples of previous gift designs can be provided upon request.)
Review, tweak, and approve. You'll receive 2 different gift design concepts from which to choose (or to mix-and-match, if you prefer). We’ll go over any tweaks needed to make it just right.
Delight your guests & loved ones! Submit your final payment one week prior to delivery...and get ready to share some genuinely memorable gifts.
- Custom orders begin with the following minimum investments per unique gift type:
- 7-9 gifts starting at $75/each
- 10-15 gifts starting at $55/each
- 16-19 gifts starting at $40/each
- 20+ gifts starting at $30/each
- The per-gift investment covers gift items, artisanal gift packaging, and custom design/product sourcing for 2 separate concepts, plus handcrafted assembly if preferred.
- Shipping/delivery charges are invoiced separately. Please see "Assembly, Delivery & Shipping" below.
- We are required by law to collect sales tax for orders delivered or shipped to North Carolina destinations.
- Certain custom imprinting requests or other specialty features may require greater minimums, and/or a setup fee.
Bespoke Gift Packaging
- Be sure to share with us your wedding colors and any other visual elements you'd like to be incorporated into your gift designs! We'll work with you to craft a custom look that truly reflects your unique love story.
- White Label Packaging: For most custom designs, a discreet card that says "Hand Selected For You By MEMENTO & MUSE" will be enclosed within each gift. However, if you prefer "white label" packaging with no reference to our company, you may request this for an additional fee.
Specialty Inserts + Stationery Items
Whether you've already commissioned paper goods from your wedding stationer, or you'd like our graphic designers to handle that for you, we're happy to incorporate welcome notes, event agendas, and other printed pieces into your gift design.
- Please note you will be responsible for providing MEMENTO & MUSE with your inserts/gift items by the date we determine necessary to meet your desired timeline.
- Item dimension limits may apply.
Assembly, Delivery, & Shipping
- Local Weddings (Central NC): Gift assembly and hand delivery are available for destinations within 175 miles of Raleigh, North Carolina for orders of 20+ gifts.* To determine delivery rates specific to your wedding, please schedule your complimentary consultation.
- Other Locales: To maintain reasonable shipping rates for non-local clients, welcome gifts are usually shipped as separates accompanied by a customized MEMENTO & MUSE Gift Packaging Kit, with clear instructions for assembly. (Remember to schedule time for your wedding helpers to package up the gifts!)
- If you're a non-local client but still prefer to have us ship your welcome gifts fully assembled, please let us know, as we may be able to take this into account by designing your gifts to be more compact and lightweight.
- Domestic vs. International: We ship gifts throughout the contiguous USA. At this time we do not offer international shipping.
*Local orders under 20 gifts may require either shipping, or pickup in Raleigh, NC.
Rule of thumb: Just like your photographer, venue, and other wedding vendors, we sometimes get fully booked with custom gift commissions months in advance...so the earlier you can reserve your order, the more likely we'll be able to work with you. ❤
General order processing times are below; HOWEVER, please visit www.mementoandmuse.com/turnaround for the most current turnaround information!
- January Weddings: As MEMENTO & MUSE is usually closed to the public the first 1-2 weeks of each new year, we strongly advise that you place your order *no later than* early November the preceding year.
- February ~ November Weddings: Turnaround time will vary depending on the gift design and quantity needed, though in general you can expect your custom order to take at least 5-6 weeks for design, production and delivery.
- For orders of 20+ gifts, we recommend that you reserve your spot on the MEMENTO & MUSE production calendar at least 2 months before your wedding (or even earlier if possible!).
- December Weddings: Due to high demand for our services during the holiday gifting season, we strongly advise that you place your order *no later than* early October.
Reserving Your Order
A 60% deposit is required to reserve your spot in the MEMENTO & MUSE production calendar.